Notes from the Principal
Welcome to the Holy Spirit School Website!
- Our talent show is Wednesday, June 6th, 7 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Tickets are $2 for adults and $1 for students. All proceeds benefit the HSS Student Council.
- Thursday, June 7th is the end of the 3rd trimester and the last day of the lunch program.
- Friday, June 8th is Baccalaureate Mass/Graduation Brunch day with 8th Grade Graduation happening at 7 p.m. in the Church. June 8th is a half day of school/12:30 p.m. dismissal/NO AFTERCARE.
- Monday, June 11th is the last day of aftercare.
- June 13th, 14th, and 15th are half days/dismissal at 12:30 p.m./NO AFTERCARE.
- Friday, June 15th is the last day of school for the 2017-18 school year.
- If you have yet to sign up for Camp Spirit, please do so by June 11th. Enrollment will determine if the summer enrichment program will run or not.
- If your child has "lost" something, please come to the school by Wednesday, June 6th to check our lost and found box. Any items not claimed by June 6th will be donated to a local charitable organization.
Just an FYI: Beginning the week of June 4th, refurbishing work on the front of the church will begin. The company doing the work will be staging equipment, etc. in the parking lot in front of the church. Therefore, you will not be able to drop-off students directly in front of the church. To avoid back-ups during drop-offs of students, please move your vehicle to the front entrance of the school. Students will be able to access entry right through the front entrance during the refurbishing work time frame.
Camp Spirit: As was the case last year, it seems that there will be a late rush for our Camp Spirit Summer Enrichment Program. All information is posted on the website. Please turn in your registration form and payment to the school office no later than Monday, June 11th. Summer programming begins Monday, June18th. The program cannot run unless we have a sufficient number of students enrolled. The program saw good success last summer; we are hoping for the same this summer of 2018.
Thank you for your support. God bless!
- Armand Lamberti, Principal